Brandon Timothy's Fan Box

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Chasing Red Rubber Balls

Greetings Errbody,


Living:
So this week I am just now getting back from Dallas, TX from one of the most powerful training weekends I have ever been a part of. I got to try my hand at delivering content as a trainer . . . memorizing and delivering scripts is a new challenge that I am currently tackling . . . stay tuned. Back to Dallas Fort-Worth (and its inferno-us-ness) . . . it is the hottest place I've been to this year (to date) and I will not return to that 1000 degree heat without proper incentive. I immensely enjoyed myself and got to meet the good folks at RAVE Seminars (www.raveseminars.com). They were a fun-loving, hard-working, and brilliant bunch of folks let me tell ya and I am looking forward to the seeing them all again very soon.


Loving:
So loving is becoming a multi-dimensional beast. My recent weekend has forced me to revisit my innermost passions and the motivations for those. I continue to find that I love to learn and speak and interact and move. Finding out how my loves and my future will coincide is a very exciting thing to me . . . I am getting my sunglasses ready now . . . I'm believing that my future will be solarecliptical (look it up) in intensity and brightness and I PROMISE that you will need sunglasses to view my future without hurting your eyes (thanks Joel Osteen).


Learning:
I met and spoke with a man named Kevin Carroll the Katalyst (www.katalystatlarge.com) this weekend and all I can say is WoW (Flavor Flav style)!!! A quiet giant in speech and manner, he shared his story and ignited a spark of hope and belief that was just great. Also as a part of this weekend I went to a Rodeo for the first time. My group was the minority (amazingly) at this event but I had a blast . . . up until the part where the clown guy who chases the bull away from the cowboy got his face tackled into the solid iron guard rail . . . this happened about 48 hours ago and I bet you he is still bleeding (that's how hard he got hit y'all). So these new experiences allowed me to learn and embrace diversity so very much that I can't wait until I do it again.


Raise your glasses to, you guessed it

Living

Loving

Learning

;o)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
entrepreneur, writer, counselor, gamer, musician, hustler, bookworm, lyricist, engineer, salesman, friend, athlete, dreamer . . .