Brandon Timothy's Fan Box

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Boston's Going All The Way

6/8/2008

What's Up Everybody,

Living
I've jumped onto white and green bandwagon as the NBA finals have gotten underway. My boy Kevin Garnett needs a ring on his finger and since he's representing Chi-town he's got my support. This week has been alright . . . filled with meetings, greetings, reunions, and even some highly anticipated introductions. Some of my people have graduated or will be graduating soon so I'm happy that they will be joining me in the 'real world' soon. Also, new undertaking has begun as of yesterday . . . Brandon T. Middleton has joined the 50 million pound challenge. I have decided to put an end to my existence as a fat man and jump back over the line to the skinny side . . . y'all pray for me.

Loving
I love to read and I have just purchased a book called 'An Eternal Golden Braid' and it is supposed to be a Pullitzer prize winning masterpiece that ties together three things that I immensely enjoy: art, music, and mathematics. More on the outcome after I finish it up. I love kids and helping others and to this end I am steadily preparing for my role as a Hype Squad Member and Group Leader for the 2008 Monster Diversity Leadership Programs. I am super excited to be back and also very happy to have had my responsibilities stepped up this year . . . will I be up to the challenge? Time will tell.

Learning
I have been learning how necessary it is to live in the grace of God. In and of ourselves we are not capable (no matter how hard we try) of living acceptable lives in the sight of God our Father. I have seen the best and worst of myself and both extremes (good and bad) fall short of the glory of God. Learning to acknowledge this and recognizing how much I need to stay humble in my daily dealings is very important. Lately I've been learning a lot about time management and personal efficiency . . . also I learned some pretty cool technical things this week while browsing the web. Well that's about all for now. This week let's raise our glasses to the graduates and all of those who are working hard to educate themselves . . . much respect for ya and much love to ya.

;o)

Mr. Live Love Learn

No comments:

About Me

My photo
entrepreneur, writer, counselor, gamer, musician, hustler, bookworm, lyricist, engineer, salesman, friend, athlete, dreamer . . .