Brandon Timothy's Fan Box

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The New Gig


Just started a new job a couple of days ago with the Wounded Warrior Project. I came out to HQ (in Jacksonville, FL) and am here doing what I do, mostly IT-related tasks. This non-profit services seriously injured veterans of war and provides physical, mental, and vocational programming to help them get their lives back. Transitioning back into society, finding jobs, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and a number of other challenges exist for these Wounded Warriors (see some of them here). I am super excited to be able to jump on board and help push this organization to the next level. The culture is pretty laid back and is reminiscent of my short days with the Army National Guard. Well it's time to get back to work . . . I'll check in a little later. Peace Out.

B.M.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
entrepreneur, writer, counselor, gamer, musician, hustler, bookworm, lyricist, engineer, salesman, friend, athlete, dreamer . . .