Brandon Timothy's Fan Box

Sunday, May 10, 2009


The time has almost come for the unveiling of what I predict will be the video Game of the Year in the mobile phone game space.  It is called Tic Tac Toe Ten and in approximately 7 days, the world will behold what I have been scheming/working/hustling toward since last September.  It has been a long journey and I'm glad that this chapter is coming to a close (and with the close of this one, a new one begins).  Go to these couple of links just for starters and tell your friends and family to get ready: fB link, myspace link, twitter link, ning link, blogger link.

I'll catch up soon . . . thanks in advance for your support.  And as always, 

Live, Love, & Learn



No comments:

About Me

My photo
entrepreneur, writer, counselor, gamer, musician, hustler, bookworm, lyricist, engineer, salesman, friend, athlete, dreamer . . .